Research has shown that competitive gymnasts may sustain approximately 3 injuries per year! Our sport specific assessments are designed to target areas of weakness and improve overall performance while preventing injuries.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- One hour one-on-one assessment with a licensed physical therapist
- Analysis of form, posture, body alignment and movement strategies
- A musculoskeletal examination including the analysis of sport-specific functional movements including handstand, bridge, arabesque,
- A personalized exercise plan addressing biomechanical issues and areas of risk
- Referral to physical therapy for sport specific rehabilitation, physician, nutritionist or other medical provider as necessary